Mission of the Senior Services Council of San Juan County, Inc.
To assist seniors age 60 and over to recognize and deal with their needs and to provide a spectrum of services through a
agency which will serve the recreational, intellectual, social, physical and mental needs of seniors, regardless
of age, creed or
- Maintain the value and dignity of seniors to maximize their contributionsto our community.
- Assist Senior Services staff to implement programs for seniors and caregivers.
- Operate specialized transportation services for seniors and disabled.
- Increase quality of life by operating Senior Center facilities.
- Endeavor to meet local needs with a non-profit